The Flutter Developer is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, fixing and launching.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work closely with the UI/UX team.
- Develop new features using Flutter.
- Solve any product related issue coming from customer side.
- University degree.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Proficiency with Flutter.
- Good knowledge XD adobe
- Familiar with Git & Gitflow.
- Strong software development skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in cross platform technologies and to work on more than one project at a time.
An engineer mind set for leading a developers with tough hand on code for architecting and developing a complete solid products.
- Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including estimating how long each will take to build.
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies.
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming to the best practices and guidelines.
- Work with a team of UI designers, programmers, and machine learning engineers, to bring brand new concepts to market.
- Maintain confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.
- Develop according to the latest standard and compliance of best practices.
- Engineer mindset to orchestrate product development with hands on development.
- B.A degree in computer science, software engineering
- Ability to program confidently in a web language “Open Source Technologies” ( PHP, MYSQL,Python)
- Developed with at least one CMS framework or web application framework ”Laravel”.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement.
- Experience with Git or another version control system.
- Ability to to follow Deployment process of CI and CD.
- Hands on dockers and kubernetes.
- Experience in Agile life cycle and development.